Volunteers are a totally integral part of our team and we need people to help us create the awesome event that is Ufront Video 4 Cast. But volunteering isn’t just something for anyone who wants to lend a hand – it takes an individual who will rise to the occasion, work hard, be professional and responsible, and have fun all at the same time.
Things you will get:
- 100% refund on your pre-purchased VidCon pass once duties are completed. Cha-ching!
- New friends, experiences, camaraderie, and networking that only volunteering at VidCon can provide!
- The unique feeling of satisfaction that comes from helping to create an experience for our guest and looks great on your resume.
Things you need to know;
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- We are not able to offer complimentary lodging or transportation.
- Volunteer positions will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All volunteers are required to provide service during the duration of the event.
- There are a limited number of positions available so we will select volunteers based on their schedule availability.
- If you have not yet purchased your ticket to UFRONT VIDEDO 4 CAST, before applying. If you are not registered, your application will be null and void, and those words make us feel very sad.
- This is an at-will volunteer opportunity, so by not working the assigned shift, i.e. by not fulfilling your duties, you can be dismissed for any reason by your reporting manager and no partial refund will be applied.
- Applying multiple times and emailing Ufront Video 4 Con will not increase your chances in the program, and will instead result in a null and void application. Put that spam in a can!
Good luck to everyone who applied!